Gordon Matta Clark, Bronx Floor.
A part of an object taken out of context. Actually it is more than an object, it is an environment. The artist shows how humans built it and interacted with it over time.
(Click the images for their sources.)
- fdcastil likes this
- dasart99 likes this
- moosemoosemoosemoose reblogged this from roughoutline
- moosemoosemoosemoose likes this
- bonesandroots likes this
- soundnowseekandyoushallfind reblogged this from roughoutline
- meetmeinchatroulette likes this
- randomamberstars likes this
- spacevisualdata likes this
- brrm likes this
- roughoutline posted this